A network of communications by some form of telepathy: yes, brain to brain connectivity (B2B) perhaps sounds like science fiction, but, I believe that the prospect of ‘B2B Connectivity’ is not that far into the future. Perhaps, over the eons of time, we have lost the gift of telepathy, but occasionally the ability resurfaces to astound us in its appearance?
Click Below and Listen
It happens, don’t you agree: especially when we are in ‘tune’ so to speak with each other we then sometimes experience a form of telepathy. Why this should happen is a mystery, but then so is the universe? You have to wonder; if you can easily be ‘thinking the same thought(s)’ that how easily it is to go one step further into the realm of thought control. You perhaps, may be thinking ‘that is not possible’ well, look all around you there are subliminal messages present in all forms of propaganda. Ask yourself this question: Why is it charities look after the homeless and not the government, aren’t we all citizens?
At present we currently understand about 10% of the human brain and the other 90% is mostly conjecture and mystery. Human intelligence is so divergent from Darwin’s theory of natural selection that God or someone threw a spanner into the works because, otherwise, intelligence would be randomly occurring in nature. Remember, random thoughts where do they come from, who's pulling the strings?
Are you listening, what are you dreaming?
As Jesus said, “belief is everything.”
In my latest book “It’s Never Too Late” read how dreams do come true, but be careful what you wish for. Understand the secret of greed and you will attain one of the secrets of prosperity. The book will also take you on a journey and explores love, money, luck, and much more.
Hey, Chuck. Did you bring any spending money? Viva la vida loca.
Conducting Survey into Precognitive Choices