Saturday 27 September 2014

I Found the Secret of Prosperity


The more I reflect on the past, the more I am certain of what I failed to do over the years of my struggle for success. It’s taken the wise words of an old Buddhist monk, a Christian preacher, many years of counselling to help deal with my bipolar disorder and other issues, and I have several and the loss of a small fortune over the numerous years that I have been a compulsive gambler to finally find the missing part of the puzzle. And I have gambled on everything from stocks and shares to the outcome of snow falling on Christmas day. 

Ever since I can remember worrying for the first time about my financial future I have been a gambler. I remember when I would hold profitable positions in shares of companies one day, only to find the next day the market had moved completely into negative territory. Or when I would win several tens of thousands on the roulette wheel over a period of weeks only to blow the lot in a few hours of madness, having bipolar does not help. The only rehab I know is going broke. And going broke has been a recurring theme for me over the years.


Anthony Fox Click Here

My EuroMillion Numbers

In my latest bookIt’s Never Too Late” I write about my philosophy on life. I found that there are no shortcuts, you only imagine there are. We all like shortcuts for some reason, perhaps; it’s biologically hard wired into our brains since a hairy arse ape decided to climb out of the tree and cross the savannah on foot at the dawn of the evolution of man.


P.S. Sponsored by Madbrokes a comedian on antidepressants.


iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

In my latest book “It’s Never Too Late” read how dreams do come true, but be careful what you wish for. Understand the secret of greed and you will attain one of the secrets of prosperity. The book will also take you on a journey and explores love, money, luck, and much more.

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Hey, Chuck. Did you bring any spending money? Viva la vida loca.

Conducting Survey into Precognitive Choices

Which would you prefer half-price digital or paperback?

 Read my latest book "It's Never Too Late" by Anthony Fox,  published by Chipmunka Publishing

No comments:

Post a Comment