Monday 13 October 2014

Take Your Hand Out of the Cookie Jar and Read My Story

And there I was, looking straight at God or what I thought to be God. Why did I think it was God, well, that is a good question? The truth is I do not know, but for some reason my subconscious had decided it was. Now, the vision I saw had no human form, only, I saw a spinning ball of light shaped like the sun, but without well-defined edges. So, my subconscious had decided it was God or that the spinning ball of light that I saw, was a means to communicate with God, either way, the subconscious had control over the hour or so that I listened to what I believed to be God.

I was told a fantastic story. I travelled back in time to observe the moment a stranger entered the court of a great king of Mesopotamia. I saw the stranger approach the king, and the king said, “Who are you?” The stranger replied, “Your treasure is gone.” The king looked perplexed and said, “I am the king of Babylon and who are you?” The stranger said, “Take me to where you guard your treasure.” As the guards of the treasure room opened the door they saw no shinning gold, only dust. The king said to the stranger, “What have you done with my treasure?” The stranger replied, “What you value in this life has no value in the next. My name is Jesus, I am the messenger. I go wherever my father demands.” As the king was about to speak the stranger turned away and disappeared.

Several days after this spiritual experience I decided to research the kings of ancient Babylon. I found that indeed there is a legend about a king of Babylon who it is said made a bargain to free the enslaved Jews from captivity soon after a mysterious man appeared in the king’s court. The legend says that the king died about three months after the Jews were set free, but the king lived long enough to see his daughter marry. The legend it is said, that this was the bargain the king made for his life with the stranger who came to court. To this day many people believe that the legend of the lost treasure of Babylon to be true.

Are you listening,  what are you dreaming?

As Jesus said, “belief is everything.”

In my latest book “It’s Never Too Late” read how dreams do come true, but be careful what you wish for. Understand the secret of greed and you will attain one of the secrets of prosperity. The book will also take you on a journey and explores love, money, luck, and much more.

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Hey, Chuck. Did you bring any spending money? Viva la vida loca.

Conducting Survey into Precognitive Choices

Which would you prefer half-price digital or paperback?

 Read my latest book "It's Never Too Late" by Anthony Fox,  published by Chipmunka Publishing

No comments:

Post a Comment