Tuesday 8 July 2014

As I Walked the Golden Path: Who Am I?

Who am I?
We are all teachers.
Do not let anybody tell you differently.
Here am I thinking to myself: who am I?
Trying to express myself by writing words on paper, without crying out,
Trying to express myself with light and clarity,
Without judgment or lies, who am I?
Learn to live with pain or gain.
When asked who am I, in time or judgment day?
We are all teachers.
Do not let anybody tell you differently.
Thoughts with deeds that count exist and say, who am I?
Not more or less, but what I did.
And how it changed the world I met.
When I am gone, the love I left behind was who I am.

©Anthony Fox 1999
Click Below and Listen


Are you listening,  what are you dreaming?

As Jesus said, “Belief is everything.”

In my book “It’s Never Too Late” read how dreams do come true, but be careful what you wish for. Understand the secret of greed and you will attain one of the secrets of prosperity. The book will also take you on a journey and explores love, money, luck, and much more.

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Hey, Chuck. Did you bring any spending money? Viva la vida loca.

Conducting a Survey into Precognitive Choices

Which would you prefer half-price digital or paperback?

 Read my book "It's Never Too Late" by Anthony Fox,  published by Chipmunka Publishing

No comments:

Post a Comment