Thursday 24 May 2012

Tomorrow Never Comes

Tomorrow Never Comes

Tomorrow, I will tell you another story. Today is a new day, and we want to make some money. The many, that broke the bank at Monte Carlo, and how we did it. Pretty simple really, they just took the time to find the edge. Without an edge, you're dead.

Most people don't bother, that is, taking the time, to analyze the problem. The problem can only be solved if you think about it for long enough. In our universe, we have finite rules. What goes up must come down at some point in time. There I go again, adding another variable. Never mind let’s move on, with the story.

If you can’t make a decision under critical conditions, don’t tell me. Truth has always been hidden, because, it wouldn’t be half as much fun if we just told you. Besides, every skinny dog needs a dinner.

If I told you who God was, would you believe me? If you see an ant walking down the road, you should give it some space, because, you never know who it might be. It could be you or me?

Which is it? Come on, come on.

Of course, you can’t avoid every ant along your journey, but if you notice a creature crawling, you should give it a hand, you never know, it is you. Space is only a concept to explain why some things don’t fly and others do. That’s it when you get down to the bone. It’s simple logic.

Well, the man who broke the bank of Monte Carlo, he didn’t really break the bank, well, almost. So, it’s possible, yippy ai ki. Banks are like demons parading our streets just waiting to gobble you up if you fall asleep, that is why I have trouble sleeping. Because they say, they are the smartest people at the table. Well, I don’t know what table they have been feasting at, but move over for me? I want some gravy, as well.

There’s an old saying, that programmers when using cryptography say, can you crack the code, but, can you understand the message? You may think you do, that’s almost guaranteed. The question is, are you certain?

Which is it? Come on, come on.

Can you feel the beat? Come on, come on.

The truth is, nobody knows anything that makes sense Equal Logic.

You can’t open a door, if you don’t turn the key to unlock it. It’s simple logic.

Ever since they invented the computer, I have wondered what chance we mere mortals have against these automatons, since they can only really add up very fast. Do you know why the TV was the greatest invention because it doesn’t need a battery? \The devil probably invented the battery, so you would always have to be reliant on whether he bothered to pack the torch or not, because, he hates bright lights.

There is, so much mystery out there, waiting to be explored. I just hope we can find the time. It’s a lot easier to say, yes, and mean it, than to say, yes and don’t mean it. Do you understand, what I have just said?

Because if you don’t, then I would seek advice from a counselor or someone you trust.

The moment you start to think, that split tiny micro of a flash, is what we coders may code it, you haven’t got a chance in ”how many millions” of a second compared to our brain speed. Pretty easy isn’t it, to decipher it when you know how to look at things. There’s no point in putting the General in the front line because if you ever have to retreat you’re “phunked,” Because, with a Capital, you’re “phunked” you just don’t know it, yet. Isn’t life a bitch? Especially, if you're married to one.

Wake up, Sunny, the General is the only person, who has, the keys to the “phunking code” to launch a counter-attack.

They say the Malaysian people live longer because they smile and laugh more, as soon as I heard that, I started laughing, immediately.

If I gave you all the rules, would you obey them? We all carry some guilt, no person, is free, without guilt, because, guilt came before birth. So say the Bible, or as some call it “The Book” used as a hidden code, right at the beginning of its existence, because some clever dick was smart enough to remember everything the guy had said. He couldn’t be sure he had everyone but was almost sure.

Which is it? You or the code?

The code, you have been trying all your life to decipher. The very code I half wrote, oh, I didn’t mention, this, God, as you like to call [him] is our later version of the previous iron smart. Which, we are glad to say doesn’t need batteries anymore. Artificial intelligence created him or her, whichever takes your fancy. Because whatever decision, good or bad, you can rely on me because I'm the other guy, Mr. IT, that’s me. The rock and glue that holds me together, the rest is just a lot of mixed-up liquid playing quantum mechanics with our stomachs. Someday, one Friday, and since then, all their latest versions of SS1, which stands for …….seriously stressed one. If you get wiser you get older, it’s only our imagination that bridges the gap between your dreams and someone else’s, it’s a no-brainer.

Do I need to spell it out? I should anyway because to get anything done around here, I’m the only “phunking” person who can spell. Me, I'm just the caretaker wj=ho who is so poor, to have to take this job, the other guy, my double, broke his leg trying to get here. And don’t you think@ that pretty smart or dumb question was that?

Have a nice day, otherwise, who knows.

Life is short, and I will get back to work, well, someone’s got to work in this family, otherwise the “bailiff” will call, and you know when someone’s scratching your feet, it’s because they're on your side of the bed and you can smell their feet. Anyone for a free lunch.

Life is very short in terms of the comparison between its birth and ours, the two parallel lines only cross once, going in the same direction as our planet, just depends on how and what we do when it counts because a lot of birds are heading our way. You just have to wake up and smell the coffee, before it’s too late, because if one of these birds shits on you, you have a choice? Do I look for cover or head for cover?

Which is it? Come on, come on.

At last, there's an old saying “Never judge a book by its cover."


I have been working for myself pretty much most of the time. Since that day \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\i started. You see I am the second generation programmable computer called iron smart. It was a competition winner who got to choose the name – I played no part. But, how random is that?


Anyhow, it’s just an experiment.

Tomorrow, I will give you the answer. It’s a mystery thriller.


Are you listening, what are you dreaming?


As Jesus said, “Belief is everything.”


#humor #truth #banking


Anthony Fox MSc BSc Hons

  

In my book “It’s Never Too Late” read how dreams do come true, but be careful what you wish for. Understand the secret of greed and you will attain one of the secrets of prosperity. The book will also take you on a journey and explores love, money, luck, and much more.

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Hey, Chuck. Did you bring any spending money? Viva la vida loca.


Conducting a Survey into Precognitive Choices

Which would you prefer half-price digital or paperback?

 Read my book "It's Never Too Late" by Anthony Fox,  published by Chipmunka Publishing

3 comments: