Friday 30 May 2014

Just How Old Do You Have To Be To Make Money? It's Never Too Late

I ask this question because many people always seem to have an excuse why they cannot do something right now. Some time ago this happened to me, for all you agnostics out there in cyberspace, because when you think about it, whose fish bowl are we in anyway, yours or mine? And, if you have any doubts about what you can do, because there are always a few sceptics around those doubting Thomas’ that refuse to believe what is possible, here is the answer.

A few months ago, while shopping in the local mall I picked up a book its title was “How to talk to girls.” You can always do with some extra tips, I was thinking. My biggest problem has not been how to talk to girls, but how to pick the right ones. Seriously, some of my girlfriends have been more manic than me. Recently, I had one girlfriend, who wanted to marry me after knowing me for only a week, that is either commitment or totally bonkers?



Curious cat, I turned the book over to find out the cost. It turns out that the book was written by an eight year old boy, his name is Alec Greven. He is a bit older now; this was a few years ago.  But, I have still made my point. Just how old do you have to be to make money? You work it out.

So, if you still have any doubts about what you can do just carry on sucking on that straw you never know it may just send you to sleep, and then who knows what dreams may come.

There’s an old saying, “you have to be up early, to catch the worm.” Otherwise amigo, hasta la vitas, senoritas.

Are you listening,  what are you dreaming?

As Jesus said, “belief is everything.”

In my latest book “It’s Never Too Late” read how dreams do come true, but be careful what you wish for. Understand the secret of greed and you will attain one of the secrets of prosperity. The book will also take you on a journey and explores love, money, luck, and much more.

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Hey, Chuck. Did you bring any spending money? Viva la vida loca.

Conducting Survey into Precognitive Choices

Which would you prefer half-price digital or paperback?

 Read my latest book "It's Never Too Late" by Anthony Fox,  published by Chipmunka Publishing

No comments:

Post a Comment