Friday 1 June 2012

Bésame, bésame mucho


Translated from Spanish: Kiss me, Kiss me, a lot

"Que tengo miedo a perderte perderte después" 
When I create something I put myself at the mercy of the critics. The rejection is always hard to deal with, no matter where it’s coming from. But my advice is you can't please everyone in this world. So move on, they’re a lot more fish in the sea. Tutto quanto. 

Nobody's perfect you should see me on a bad hair day. Yes, friends, no matter what can  happen in life, and life has a way of kicking you in the teeth just when you thought it was getting good. But that's life, try searching outside yourself and consider others less fortunate than you. If you are reading this, then I know you are miles better off than many unfortunates in the world. It’s simple logic. 

I am not a politician or a preacher, more of a comedian with what I call a street philosophy which I describe in my new latest book. Essentially the mad "back to future" type scientist who often spends too much time analysing problems. Have you ever wondered why the mathematical constants appear to be engineered? This and other questions often flux in and out of my micro spectrum. 

Anyhow, I was always told to do the right thing, because it takes less energy. But it’s been no easy ride for me, so don't make that assumption. I haven't got all the answers, but I know one good answer, I am no genius, all it takes is hard work and grind, and I have been doing this, since I started. Have I made mistakes? Yes, plenty. We all make them, it just depends if we can learn from them that makes the difference over time.  

I am a software engineer and I still make mistakes, but even I have less patience with technology sometimes than a dog on heat. I find many interfaces completely wrongly designed but that's me, to me some of the interfaces are backward. You see there are ways you can store files and retrieve them if you know the keys. But like I keep explaining on book blog, it’s no good trying to answer the question. If first you haven't understood what the question is asking. Secondly, if you missed this first part and you haven't got a clue, then what is the point of giving an answer, you have as much chance of being right then there is in winning the lottery tomorrow. 

Everyone has talents and skills they just haven't explored them enough. Sometimes all it takes is an idea, but without action, you aren’t going anywhere. It’s simple logic. 


When I take part in group events or competitions playing pool, then I go to enjoy myself and if I win then so be it. The act of taking part and enjoying it is just as important as winning a race. There's no point in running a race if you are the only one running, you may be going in the wrong direction.

P.S. Sponsored by Madbrokes a comedian on antidepressants.


iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

In my latest book “It’s Never Too Late” read how dreams do come true, but be careful what you wish for. Understand the secret of greed and you will attain one of the secrets of prosperity. The book will also take you on a journey and explores love, money, luck, and much more.

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Hey, Chuck. Did you bring any spending money? Viva la vida loca.

Conducting Survey into Precognitive Choices

Which would you prefer half-price digital or paperback?

 Read my latest book "It's Never Too Late" by Anthony Fox,  published by Chipmunka Publishing

No comments:

Post a Comment