Tuesday 12 June 2012

Wake Up, How Come Some People are So Slow?

Please Gates, Murdoch, and Billy the clown, before you become the laughing stock of the whole planet, and I mean it, you won't be able to stand up straight for laughing yourself, and the irony is you have been paying out loads of dosh, for a load of crap, that we {customers] have been forced to buy because I don’t work for you. Read on, before it’s too late. Please be quick because when I tell a joke there’s some truth in it, most people are not green. Ask the customer what they think and they will tell you.

The smartest guys and girls should be able to figure it out at some point; we shall see how long it takes them? So far the clock has been ticking, and in whatever units you count it’s a "phucking” long time. I mean, you either have it or you don't and unfortunately, they think they have, that’s almost guaranteed, but, they haven’t, they are what I would call automatons. Because we always need something or someone to “do the donkey work.”


How long does it take for major companies to make a giant leap forward? The answer is simple, forever. If takes how many years since its first appearance to change, then how long before it disappears? This is not a trick question. The answer is common, there are just dumb and dumber.

Who's running the show is a bunch of misfits and clowns, they only need a circus and they would fit in quite well. I mean I have to put up with what I call backward thinking, every day, and you do as well, because I am just a normal Joe, put a smart one. I said at the beginning how long does it take to move forward exponentially?

Whoever wrote some of this shitty software I have to write with doesn't know his backend from his words. I could list some very simple, and yet vital leaps forward to this load of crap, it’s only when you have to use this crap like me every day that the frustration begins. If I mention critical thinking it’s because I don't like repeating myself, and I am selling something, aren't we all? 

Often the most common tool is never improved because they must be watching a different channel, but please wake up, how dumb are your engineers, the answer is quite simple? If you haven't read the code book get out of the phucking” kitchen and hire a chef quick, before the world and their granny can't stop laughing because this is serious, you are about to become lesser-known actors and eventually only remembered for being the best joke in history. Yes, even I know how to spell God, Praise the Lord. Hallelujah.

Most of you out there should be able to guess what company I am talking about. I can't mention their name for fear of the dreaded censor, whoever they are. But, if they know who they are then I suggest you shut the “phuck” up, and listen.

The people who wrote your software are lemons, because they have forgotten the first rule of software engineering, and I know it because I am a master in artificial intelligence. I don’t need a doctor to tell me I am a Dan because since a child, I am no longer a spring chicken, more like an old rooster, and so have been studying critical thinking since the very day my grandfather said to me, and I was about 8 or 9 years old at the time, and he said: “Read it again, you have missed the most important point.” This is what I did because unless you, and like I keep explaining on my education blog, it’s no good trying to answer the question. If first, you haven't understood what the question is asking. Secondly, if you missed this first part and you haven't got a clue, then what is the point of giving an answer, you have as much chance of being right, then there is in winning the lottery tomorrow. It may never happen. 

Oh by the way, I also read law at university and my main interest was copyright and intellectual property rights. You should see what I found out, it’s amazing information. You wouldn’t believe it until; you have read it in law. There is no denial; the truth is never hidden for long, otherwise, it's not funny.

That’s why I am still waiting, it has been about the same time for both companies, but neither has made a giant leap forward for us mere mortals, just as well, because God loves to laugh, otherwise, he would have given them intelligence rather than luck.  

At last, there’s an old saying “Just because it’s popular, it doesn’t mean it’s the best.” In fact, it’s more likely to be the complete opposite. What a bunch of clowns. But, it does make you laugh, and I have been laughing since day one. Wake up, please, pretty please. I can’t stand it anymore; you are killing me with laughter. I hope the censor sees the funny side of life because I am a comedian on painkillers.


P.S. I can't chat right now, I am busy writing, plus the mobile is on the blink.

P.S. Sponsored by Madbrokes a comedian on antidepressants.


iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

In my book “It’s Never Too Late” read how dreams do come true, but be careful what you wish for. Understand the secret of greed and you will attain one of the secrets of prosperity. The book will also take you on a journey and explores love, money, luck, and much more.

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Hey, Chuck. Did you bring any spending money? Viva la vida loca.


Conducting a Survey into Precognitive Choices

Which would you prefer half-price digital or paperback?

 Read my book "It's Never Too Late" by Anthony Fox,  published by Chipmunka Publishing

No comments:

Post a Comment