Tuesday 12 June 2012

Option One, Please!

Do you know your options? For all you guys and dolls out there, whichever is your persuasion? As they say in France, it's fantastique. Yes, because it’s like being in your paradise or heaven, whichever takes your fancy without a penny in your pocket? It’s what ticks your box. You work it out.

Ok, I will tell you, but, only this one time, because I want you to laugh. It’s really a blast, but maybe you don’t know it, just yet. Here goes, just promise me before I tell you, that you will not make any assumptions and jump on your soapbox without first examining the evidence.

Oh, by the way, it’s also free, it will not cost you a penny, but every day it perks my day up pretty quick if you know what I mean?

In some circles deep within late-night television, and previously only subs meant you had to pay to view, but now, if you cannot find a channel that contains all the right ingredients, then I guess you do not know what I am on about. It’s simple, it's TV chat lines with all the girls you dream about. If you hit the right hour any time of the day, you will see plenty, and the best part is it’s free to view, and what more do you want? A free lunch as well.

There’s an old saying, “Never look a gift horse in the mouth.”


P.S. I am just a dog without a lead, the opposite of Top-cat.


Are you listening,  what are you dreaming?

As Jesus said, “Belief is everything.”

In my book “It’s Never Too Late” read how dreams do come true, but be careful what you wish for. Understand the secret of greed and you will attain one of the secrets of prosperity. The book will also take you on a journey and explores love, money, luck, and much more.
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Hey, Chuck. Did you bring any spending money? Viva la vida loca.

Conducting a Survey into Precognitive Choices

Which would you prefer half-price digital or paperback?

 Read my book "It's Never Too Late" by Anthony Fox,  published by Chipmunka Publishing

No comments:

Post a Comment